Yongning XIE, Ph.D.
Institute of Geotechnical and Geological Engineering
College of Environment and Resources, Fuzhou University
Address: College of Environment and Resources, Fuzhou University, Fuzhou 350116, Fujian, China
Email: cexieyn AT fzu.edu.cn
Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong (Nov. 2014)
Supervisor: Prof. Gang WANG
B.Eng. in Civil Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R. China (July 2009)
Final Year Project Advisor: Prof. Ming XU
- Computational geomechanics
- FEM/Meshfree methods/Material Point Method
- Geotechnical earthquake engineering/Soil Dynamics
- Y. Xie, G. Wang. Stabilized Iterative Scheme for Coupled Hydro-mechanical Systems Using Reproducing Kernel Particle Method, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 99 (11), 819-843, 2014.
- G. Wang, Y. Xie, Modified Bounding Surface Hypoplasticity Model for Sands under Cyclic Loading, Journal of Engineering Mechanics ASCE, Vol. 140, No. 1, 91-104, 2014.
- Ming Xu, Y. Xie, Effect of shield tunneling on adjacent single-pile foundation， Journal of South China University of Technology (Natural Science Edition) ，2011, 4:149-155 (In Chinese)
- Ming Xu, Y. Xie, Study on the numerical modeling methods of tunneling， Journal of Wuhan University of Technology ，2012, 34(2):65-68 (In Chinese)
- Y. Xie, G. Wang, A stabilized sequential coupling algorithm for hydro-mechanical systems using reproducing kernel particle method. 13th International Conference on Fracture, Beijing, June 16-21, 2013
- Y. Xie, G. Wang, A stable sequential coupling algorithm for hydro-mechanical systems using reproducing kernel particle method. International Conference on Computational Mechanics (CM13), Durham, UK, March 25-27, 2013.
- G. Wang and Y. Xie, A Modified Bounding Surface Hypoplasticity Model for Sands. The Second International Symposium on Constitutive Modelling — Advances and New Applications. October 15-16, 2012, Beijing, China.
- Y. Xie, G. Wang. “Modeling Undrained Cyclic Behavior of Saturated Sands”, Proceedings, 2nd Hong Kong - Japan Forum on Geotechnical Engineering, May 28, 2011, Hong Kong.
- Y. Xie, G. Wang. “Effects of Earthquake Loading on Pore-water Pressure Generation in Liquefiable Soils”. 15th Annual Conference of HKSTAM in conjunction with the 7th Jiangsu\2013Hong Kong Forum on Mechanics and Its Application, and the 2nd Symposium on the Development of Mechanics, March 11-12, 2011, Macau
- Undergraduate courses
- Structural Mechanics, 2014 Fall, 2015 Fall
- Building Materials, 2015 Spring
- Introduction to Engineering Structures, 2015 Fall
- Postgraduate courses
- Specialized English for Geotechnical Engineering, 2015 Spring
- Numerical Methods for Geotechnical Engineering and Geological Engineering, 2015 Spring
Scientific Research Training Program
The program is directed to the undergraduate students who are expected to finish a small topic in a less than a term’s time.
- Numerical study of the influence of deep excavation on the adjacent single pile, 2014 Fall
- Numerical study of the influence of anti-sliding piles on the stability of slopes, 2014 Fall
To Chinese Homepage